The CC6 is a series of 8 (formerly 6) cross-country races that take place in and around the Southampton and New Forest area. The routes around 4-5 miles in distance, across a variety of terrains including grass, mud, gravel and sand. They are tremendous fun and we encourage runners of all abilities to take part.
All CC6 races start at 9.30am on Sunday mornings throughout the winter. There is about one race a month during the season.
As a Lordshill member, it is free for you to participate in CC6 races. The only stipulation is that you wear a club vest and that you may not run in your own club’s event.
CC6 races are untimed. You receive a position token at the end of the race, which you hand to the member of the club who is collecting our results. Teams score as the sum of the positions of team members (4 in the men’s team, 3 in the women’s team).
CC6 fixtures for Autumn Winter 2021/22
Date – Venue – Organiser (s)
- 3rd October 2021 – Roundhill New Forest – Hardley
- 14th November 2021 – Manor Farm, Bursledon – Stubbington, Netley&Hamwick
- 12th December 2021 – Kings Garn Enclosure Stoney Cross, New Forest – Lordshill & Wessex
- 9th January 2022 – HolmsleyInclosure – New Forest, Lymington Tri, LymingtonAth
- 30th January 2022 – Roundhill Campsite – Romsey, Halterworth& Southampton Tri
- 13th February 2022 – Ashurst Campsite – Totton
- 6th March 2022 – Badgers Farm – Winchester, Southampton AC, Running Sisters
- 27th March 2022 – Fleming Park Eastleigh – Eastleigh, Itchen Spitfires, Hedge End
You can find out more about this league, including fixtures and results on the CC6 website.