The Hampshire Road Race League (HRRL) is a league of road races in Hampshire and the Isle of Wight. It consists of 12 races organised by local clubs (including Lordshill Road Runners) with distances ranging from 5 miles up to half marathon.
Club members taking part earn scores for their Club, with prizes awarded at the end of season. Every Lordshiller taking part in each event helps to contribute towards our scores. There’s also an individual league for all male and female runners taking part with many age categories.
If you’d like to find out more about the team or individual scoring systems, check out the HRRL Website for a detailed explanation.
We’re proud to see many of our members at the various fixtures throughout the season.
2019-2020 season league fixtures
- Overton 5 mile – 1st September 2019
- Solent half marathon – 22nd September 2019
- Hayling 10 mile – 3rd November 2019, Entries now closed
- Gosport half marathon – 17th November 2019, Entries open
- Victory 5 mile – 1st December 2019, Entries open
- Stubbington 10k – 12th January 2020, Entries now closed
- Ryde (IoW) 10 mile – 2nd February 2020, Entries open
- Salisbury 10 mile – 29 March 2020, Entries open 30th September 2019
- Alton 10 mile – May 2020, exact date TBC
- Netley 10k – May 2020, exact date TBC
- Alresford 10k – 21st June 2020
- Lordshill 10k – 28th June 2020 (Note: Lordshill members cannot take part in this race, but we’d love you to support the event by marshalling or helping out on the day)