One of the allures of running is the huge number of races organised all across the world. Because of this Lordshill Road Runners encourages its members to take part in this exciting element of the sport.
We take part in several racing leagues throughout the year. We hope as many members as possible will participate because it is fun! There are no requirements of speed or ability, other than having the fitness to complete the distance. If you are unsure or nervous, ask a committee member, a run leader or coach. Click the links below for more details.
- CC6 – free to members, 8 winter cross-country races, Sunday morning
- RR10 – free to members, 12 summer cross-country races, Wednesday evenings
- HRRL (Hampshire road race league) – 12 road races throughout the year
- Hampshire Cross Country League – free to members, 5 winter cross-country races – Saturday afternoon
For 2021 – because of the unusual circumstances – we have organized our very own “virtual” league. Check out the details here:
As well as participating in the numerous races in the local area, Lordshill Road Runners organise a number of races. We need your help as volunteers to help marshall and organise these races. These have their own pages with more information:
LRR Championship races
Each year, the committee chooses 3 races to form the various club championship races. The 2020 races are:
- Club Championship – RR10 at IBM, Hursley
- Age Graded Club Championship (short distance) – Braishfield Beer 5 Mile
- Age Graded Club Championship (long distance) – Salisbury 10 Mile
You can check out results and club records set by our members at these races on our Club Records page.