Why should you join the Lordshill Road Runners?
- Free training sessions every Monday and Wednesday throughout the year.
- Social runs arranged by members.
- Open to runners aged 17 and over, from complete beginners to sub 6 minute milers.
- You can choose to become affiliated to England Athletics. This will entitle you to reduced entry costs at the majority of races.
- You will be given a discount at various running shops including Up & Running and Just Run.
- You will gain free entry into the local RR10 & CC6 race series.
- As a running club, we are allocated a small number of free entries to the London marathon. If you affiliate to England Athletics, you will be entitled to apply for one of these entries every year.
- You will meet like-minded people and make new friends.
People run for different reasons: to lose weight, keep fit or, in some cases, to enter and maybe even win races. Whatever your motivation may be, come along to see if we are the club for you.
We invite you to attend up to two sessions free of charge. Then, if you think Lordshill Road Runners is the club for you, please visit the Joining page.