Why join Lordshill Road Runners?
Benefits for all members
- Free training sessions every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday throughout the year
- Free entry into the local RR10 and CC6 race series
- Social runs arranged by members
- Discount at several local running shops including Up & Running and Just Run
- You’ll meet like-minded people and make new friends
Membership is open to runners aged 17 and over
Benefits for England Athletics affiliated Lordshill members
- Reduced entry costs (£2) at the majority of races with your England Athletics registration number
- Take part in the Hampshire Road Race League (HRRL)
- Take part in National Cross Country Championships and Hampshire Cross Country Championships
- You’ll be entitled to apply to one of the small number of free entries to the London marathon we are allocated as a running club each year
- Discount available nationally at a wide range of retailers including Sweatshop
How much does membership cost?
Affiliated membership costs just £32 per year (January – December).
You can opt out of affiliation with England Athletics, in which case the annual Lordshill Road Runners membership costs £16 per year (January – December).
We’ve answered all our most commonly asked questions about joining Lordshill Road Runners on our FAQs page.
Check our Membership FAQs page to see if we’ve answered yours.
People run for different reasons: to lose weight, keep fit or, in some cases, to enter and maybe even win races. Whatever your motivation may be, we will support you. We support runners from complete beginners to the seriously competitive ones.
Come along to see if we are the club for you. We invite you to attend a couple of sessions free of charge. Then, if you think Lordshill Road Runners is the club for you, please join us;
Click here to Join Lordshill Road Runners
We use a system that allows you to join and pay your membership fees online. If you have any problems with the system or general questions about joining, please email our membership secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.