You may transfer your entry into the Lordshill 10 mile road race to another runner. Number transfer deadline is midnight on 26th October 2015 unless it is an inter-club tranfser within an HRRL club.
- By the deadline the original entrant must send an email to R.D.Agar@soton.ac.uk, stating the name of the replacement runner and including a completed race entry form from the replacement runner (preferably scanned/photographed and emailed) by midnight 26th October 2015. This form should be clearly marked to show ‘transfer from ……’.
- For HRRL affiliated clubs only, inter-club transfers can be accepted up to 9.30am on Sunday 1st Nov.
- For inter-club transfers within an HRRL club bring a completed entry form to the transfer desk at Race HQ before 9.30am on Sunday 1st Nov. The form MUST ALSO SHOW the name of the original runner.
- The replacement runner doesn’t have to be the same sex as the original entrant.
- The replacement runner doesn’t have to be from the same club as the original entrant unless the transfer is after 26th Oct.
- If the transfer is from a non-affiliated runner to an affiliated runner we will not refund the £2 difference in entry fee.
- No transfers are allowed from affiliated runner to non-affiliated runner.
- If the original entrant entered before 4th Oct and was therefore guaranteed their chosen T-shirt size, this is the size of T shirt that the replacement runner will get.
- If the original entrant entered after 3rd October the replacement runner will get a T-shirt but will have to take pot-luck as to size.