Our club kit
Our kit comprises;
- Hoodies (both pullover and zipped styles)
- COMING SOON: Shorts
A vest or t-shirt is required if you wish to take part in the CC6 or RR10 race series. Other items are optional.
For pictures of our kit and more details, including sizes and prices, read on.
How to purchase Lordshill club kit
- New members can purchase kit via PaySubsOnline when they join the club.
- Existing members can order and pay:
- via PaySubsOnline or
- BACS payment to Barclays, s/c 20-79-29, acc 10961299 or
- take cash/cheque along to We Are Locksmiths. (We Are Locksmiths cannot accept credit card payments for your LRR kit.)
How to collect your kit
All our kit is held at:
6 London Road
Phone: 023 8033 6468
We Are Locksmiths is run by Phil Tyrrell who is a Lordshill Road Runners member, and he has kindly allowed us to use his premises. Remember to buy a spare door key while you’re there!
A white Scimitar vest with red, blue, red diagonal stripes on the front and ‘Lordshill Road Runners’ printed on the back.
Sizes: Unisex Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large. Women’s Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large.
A short sleeved T-shirt is available in the same design as the vest.
Sizes: 34″, 36″, 38″, 40″, 42″
The piece of kit that identifies Lordshillers so clearly at training, races or just around town!
Available in either pullover or zipped style.
Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
Price: £19 (pullover), £20 (zipped)