What to stay in touch with the latest news from Lordshill Road Runners?
You can find us on social media, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Follow us for training updates, news, photos, race results and more.
Please check out our Social media policy here.
Our main Facebook page is where you’ll find all the latest news from the Club.
Like and follow us here https://www.facebook.com/LordshillRoadRunners
Train with us during the week? You’ll find our latest training schedules on our main page, but you can also join our Facebook groups for more discussion.
Monday training groups on Facebook
Search ‘Lordshill Road Runners – Monday’ on Facebook or click on the links below to find our Monday groups;
- Lordshill Road Runners – Monday Group A https://www.facebook.com/groups/747791588721557
- Lordshill Road Runners – Monday Group B https://www.facebook.com/groups/268584086886487/
- Lordshill Road Runners – Monday Group C https://www.facebook.com/groups/683334425120546/
- Lordshill Road Runners – Monday Group D https://www.facebook.com/groups/1134120086602613/
- Lordshill Road Runners – Monday Group E https://www.facebook.com/groups/823212861107058/
- Lordshill Road Runners – Monday Group F https://www.facebook.com/groups/239773562847031/
Tuesday Strength & Condition sessions on Facebook
Search ‘Lordshill Road Runners – Tuesday’ on Facebook or click on the link below;
- Lordshill Road Runners – Tuesday S&C https://www.facebook.com/groups/1545607885744067/
Thursday training groups on Facebook
- LRR Thursday Oasis Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1637847583124368/
- LRR- Endurance Training Sessions https://www.facebook.com/groups/323353441625879/
Lordshill Road Runners social on Facebook
Want to get involved with our social events, or connect with like-minded members to arrange social runs and cycles? We’ve got a group for that.
- LRR Social Runs https://www.facebook.com/groups/701581146620409/
Setting up new groups and accounts
Are you a Lordshill member and want to connect with other members and share messages about Club activities?
Drop us a line! We may be able to give you admin access to one of our existing groups to help you find the right audience. Or we might be able to help set up a new group.
All we ask is that you speak to a committee member in person or contact us here first.