The 7th and final CC6 of the 2015-2016 season will be hosted by New Forest and Lymington Tri:
In order to take part all you need is to be wearing your Lordshill Road Runners top. If you don’t already have a top you can find out how to buy one here: http://www.lordshillroadrunners.org.uk/kit-page/
Approximately 8km in length:
• There is an initial 1 km wide, flat grass run prior to the path narrowing.
• The course consists of grass, gravel track, mud, single track, bog and water
crossings. Spikes are not recommended.
• The course is configured as a single loop.
• The course is owned by the Forestry Commission and is open for public use.
• Please be considerate to other forest users and aware of horses.
• There are limited toilet facilities in the main car park.
• Tea and cake available afterwards!
Postcode BH25 5TZ takes you to a private house – RACE CAR PARK 500M NORTH
The Salisbury 10 is the City of Salisbury Athletics & Running Club’s flagship event. A friendly race suitable for all abilities that follows a scenic route north of Salisbury following the banks of the River Avon through the gently undulating Woodford Valley with fine views of the cathedral spire on the return leg.
Details and time TBC