The 7th and final CC6 of the 2015-2016 season will be hosted by New Forest and Lymington Tri:
In order to take part all you need is to be wearing your Lordshill Road Runners top. If you don’t already have a top you can find out how to buy one here: http://www.lordshillroadrunners.org.uk/kit-page/
Approximately 8km in length:
• There is an initial 1 km wide, flat grass run prior to the path narrowing.
• The course consists of grass, gravel track, mud, single track, bog and water
crossings. Spikes are not recommended.
• The course is configured as a single loop.
• The course is owned by the Forestry Commission and is open for public use.
• Please be considerate to other forest users and aware of horses.
• There are limited toilet facilities in the main car park.
• Tea and cake available afterwards!
Postcode BH25 5TZ takes you to a private house – RACE CAR PARK 500M NORTH