The Committee is formed at the AGM of Lordshill Road Runners which is held in September each year in line with the regulations set down in the Club’s Constitution. You can read about the committee’s short medium and long term aims in the Strategic Aims document.
If you need to get in touch with a committee member then you can make contact here. Please note that this will not put you directly in contact with a committee member so please do not discuss anything confidential. Contact details for committee members are available on request.
You can find out more about the role responsibilities for each Committee position on our Committee Roles pages.
The committee for the year 2021/22, as voted at the online AGM in September 2021, is as follows:
|Vice Chair||Tim sly|
|Membership Secretary||Caroline Beebe & Duncan East|
|Men’s Captain||Wayne Le Bas|
|Women’s Captain||Antonia Mintoff|
|Men’s Vice-Captain||Paddy Connors|
|Women’s Vice-Captain||Catherine Woods|
|Coaching Co-ordinator||Mat Pidgeon|
|Communications Officer||Josh Chivers|
|Ordinary Member & League Representative||Malcolm Price|
In addition to our Committee, other important named roles in the Club include;
- James Saunders, Gillam McClure & Ben Tavendale – Club Coaches
- Graham Rafferty – Website Liaison
- Liz Carter – Social Media Manager
- Sari Giering & Lucy Bailey – Women’s Development Squad
- Coordinators James Fanning – Men’s Development Coordinator and Trainee Coach
- Women’s Welfare Officer – Antonia Mintoff
- Men’s Welfare Officer – James Saunders
- Covid-19 Representative(s) – Rob Agar